Valiant's intelligent E1 Channel Bank, VCL-CB offers Voice Activity
Detection (VAD) to provide voice activated "answer supervision" and
"disconnect supervision" to connect VoIP (Voice over IP), Voice over Frame Relay
and Voice over ATM networks to analog PSTN (POTS) lines that do not provide any type of
answer supervision / battery reversal functions.
- Connecting to PSTN lines that "Support", or
"Do Not Support" "Battery Reversal / Polarity Reversal" (Answer
- Voice Activity Detection (VAD) activated spoof Answer
- To provide Disconnect Supervision to disconnect
hung PSTN lines.
- Provides complete line protection against difficult field
Valiant's PRI (Primary Rate Euro-ISDN) Q.931
Multiplexer PRI ISDN (Primary Rate Interface) Euro ISDN Multiplexer
converts 30 dial-up, analog voice circuits to a digital E1, PRI ISDN interface. offers FXS
interface. Signaling as per ITU-T Rec. Q.931 to inter-connect up to 30, analog interfaces
to an E1, PRI ISDN port.
VCL-30, E1 Voice & Data Channel Bank is a cost-effective delivery platform for
voice and data services to subscribers. The system provides POTS - FXO, FXS, E&M,
Hotline and digital data services - VCL-30 provides 30 digital data channels @ 64Kbps per
channel, to all the subscribers. The VCL-30 provides V.24 (RS232), V.35, G.703, BRI ISDN
U Interface, iDSL (ISDN DSL) leased line interface and 10BaseT Ethernet G.703,
co-directional, synchronous data interface @ 64Kbps. The Channel Bank also supports Drop
and Insert deployment to ensure maximum network flexibility.
- Offers Voice Activity Detection (VAD) to provide voice
activated "answer supervision" and "disconnect supervision" to connect
- Voice and Digital Data services
- SCADA applications
- Digital Microwave Radio solution applications
- Any combination ("mix-n-match") of Voice and
Digital Data services deployed from a single platform
- Digital Data option may be used for internet access or
- Compliance with all relevant ITU-T (CCITT) recommendations
- Field upgrade possible to voice, data or both provide
- Flexibility on use of transmission medium
- Choice of Interfaces for Voice Applications - FXO, FXS,
- Choice of Interfaces for Data Applications - V.24, V.35,
Nx64, G.703, BRI ISDN U Interface, iDSL (ISDN DSL) leased line interface and
10BaseT Ethernet G.703, co-directional, synchronous data interface @ 64Kbps
- RS-232, PC Interface for "Network Control And
- Channel assignment independent of slot position in the
- Drop and Insert applications.
- POTS (voice) services
- FXO & FXS
- Hotline, FXS-FXS
- 2 Wire E&M
- 4 Wire E&M
- 30W, sine-wave, 86VRMS Ringer, frequency selectable
- BRI ISDN
- N x 64
- BRI ISDN
- iDSL (ISDN DSL)
- 10BaseT Ethernet Bridge,
- 10BaseT Ethernet Router interfaces
FXO interface cards - connect to the analog PSTN (telco)
FXS interface cards - connect to analog telephone sets.
E&M interface cards - connect to E&M switches / interfaces.
- Related Links