Valiant introduces its latest
E1 and T1 Voice Quality Enhancement (VQE)
and Echo Canceller solution for GSM Networks
October 10, 2005
Valiant's introduces its latest VCL-EC, E1 (and T1) Voice Quality Enhancement (VQE) and echo canceller solution for GSM networks. Applications also include
for CDMA, wireless, DCME, and satellite communication applications.
Key Features and Benefits
- Valiant offers the industry most compact 8, E1 Echo
Cancellers and Voice Quality Enhancement (VQE) solution. E1 (or T1) echo cancellers in a
1U (44mm) high chassis industrys smallest footprint.
- Ideally suited for GSM Networks to eliminate "back
ground noise" to enable GSM Networks to function at Half-Rate (HR) thereby doubling
spectrum usage in GSM networks.
- 128 ms. bi-direction echo cancellation with echo-tail
displacement from 0ms. to 512ms.
- Programmable echo-tail displacement from 0ms. to 512 ms.
- Echo-tail displacement allows user to program a delay
off-set on return path and user can cancel near-end and far-end echo from single
- Cancels near-end and far-end echo from single installation
- Echo Cancellation on each channel is 128ms. bi-directional.
- Compliant to ITU-T G.164, G.165, G.168 (2000/2002)
requirement for echo cancellation.
- User programmable signaling options - R2 CAS, PRI ISDN
- Electrical echo-cancellation resulting from network delays
and delays arising due to complex voice compression algorithms in hybrid PSTN and long
- Acoustic echo-cancellation required for mobile networks for
cancelling echo-tails that originate from cellular hand-sets poorly designed acoustic
- Background Noise Reduction and Auto Voice Level Control
(VQE, Voice Quality Enhancement features) required for reducing background noise from
calls originating from crowded public places or other noisy environments and maintaining a
uniform voice level in a network. Improves voice quality.
- User programmable data channel(s)
- Remote access through telnet
- 8 E1 (or T1) echo cancellers in a 1U (44mm.) high chassis -
industry's smallest footprint
- Applications include wireline, wireless, satellite,
international / long distance gateways, DCME and radio communication networks
- Usable in telecommunications systems worldwide.
Valiant Voice Quality Enhancement (VQE) and echo
canceller solution is a fully integrated echo canceller that cancels echo up to 128ms.
with tail displacement feature. Inputs and Outputs are 120 Ohms, RJ45 E1s.
- Applications incude
For additional information, go to:
- For additional information please contact:
E-mail: Contact Us
Valiant Communications Limited
Address: 71/1, Shivaji Marg,
New Delhi - 110015, India
Phone: +91-11-41055601, 41055602, 41055603
Fax: +91-11-41055604, 25434300
Web Site: http://www.valiantcom.com
- VCL-EC is a Trademark of Valiant Communications Limited.
- All respective trademarks are the ownership of their
© Valiant Communications Limited, 1999-2005. All rights reserved.