introduces its T1 DACS
(Digital Access Cross-Connect Switch)
- June 30, 2001
Valiant introduces its
8, T1 port Digital Access Cross-Connect Switch - T1 DACS.
- The T1 DACS is equipped to handle the aggregation of
"N" x 56/64Kbps data channels / fractional T1 channels to T1 channels. Multiple
T1 DACS may be stacked together to a higher capacity, in a blocking configuration. The
product is available in stand-alone (2U, 19-inch rack mount shelf) and is powered by
-48VDC - (110-260VAC, 44-60Hz, optional) power-supply and is comes with Windows based
system management software.
The VCL T1 DACS is an 8, T1 port digital cross-connect
switch, which presents its user an easy to use, yet a sophisticated platform to
cross-connect up to 8, T1 ports. The VCL-DACS offers full cross-connect functionality to
cross-connect, and / or aggregate DS-0s, "n"x56/64Kbps consecutive data channels
and Fractional T1 channels to full T1 channels.
VCL-DACS, occupies only a 2U high rack-space, and is a complete 19-inch stand-alone unit
that provides connectivity of up to 8 T1 ports. The unit operates on a 48VDC input
power-supply (AC input adapter is optional).
The system is supplied with a Windows 95 based, easy to
use, Graphical User Interface that offers the user complete control to prepare multiple
configuration maps (and store them as data files) and the ease of downloading them from a
PC. Dry contact relay alarms are also available at rear of the system to connect the
system to external audio and visual alarms.
- Provides DS0, "n"x56/64Kbps and Fractional T1
grooming for up to 8 T1 ports.
- Rear Access
- Windows 95 based GUI, Software configurable
- Easy to use
- Configurable from 4, T1 ports to 8, T1 ports depending on user
- LED Indications on the front panel for alarms and status.
Digital Access Cross-Connect Switch - Product Brochure
- Reduce access costs by combining partially loaded T1s onto a single T1.
- Rear access wiring. Improves wiring and cable management.
- Support Nx56/64kbps fractional T1 operation and grooming.
- Easy to install and easy to use.
- Valiant's telecom transmission solutions are focused on
integrating voice, and data and IP networks.
- Valiant Communications Limited manufactures a wide range of
telecom transmission solutions including multiplexers, broadband equipment, voice
compression equipment, PRI ISDN solutions, channel banks, T1 to E1 converters, Echo
Cancellors, E1 WAN Access multiplexer, Fiber Optic Transmission solutions, digital circuit
multiplication equipment and digital loop carrier equipment.
Valiant's international offices, distributors and representatives are located in U.S.A.,
Canada, United Kingdom, Mexico, Brazil, Japan, Hong Kong, Korea, Indonesia, Thailand, New
Zealand, Finland, Argentina, Uruguay, Honduras, El-Salvador, Netherlands Antilles, South
Africa, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, U.A.E., Jordan, Yemen and Bangladesh.
- For additional information please contact:
E-mail: Contact Us
Valiant Communications Limited
Address: 71/1, Shivaji Marg,
New Delhi - 110015, India
Phone: +91-11-41055601, 41055602, 41055603
Fax: +91-11-41055604, 25434300
Web Site: http://www.valiantcom.com
- VCL-30 is a trademark of Valiant Communications Limited.
- VCL-DACS is a trademark of Valiant Communications Limited.
- All respective trademarks are the ownership of their
© Valiant Communications Limited, 1999-2005. All rights reserved.