E1 PRI ISDN Q.931 Multiplexer
Valiant Communications' VCL-PRI (Primary Rate Interface) ISDN Multiplexer provides an efficient and cost-effective platform to convert 30, dial-up, analog voice circuits to a digital E1, PRI ISDN interface, as per ITU-T Q.931 recommendations. Compatible to DCS equipment and Bosch alarm receivers.
Our E1 PRI ISDN Multiplexer offers a unique application to deliver voice to campus, office and residential areas over an IP backbone.
VCL-PRI ISDN (Euro ISDN) Multiplexer may be used to connect fully digital Corporate LANs and ISP Equipment and Networks with E1, PRI ISDN interfaces to analog PSTN circuits, or analog equipment.
The VCL-PRI ISDN (Euro ISDN) Multiplexer bridges the gap between the analog and the digital E1 world by providing an intelligent interface to connect E1, PRI ISDN to 30 analog telephone sets. VCL-PRI ISDN (Euro ISDN ) Multiplexer is an ideal choice for Corporate and ISP customers who wish to connect their equipment with E1, PRI ISDN digital interfaces to analog telephone sets.
The VCL-PRI ISDN (Euro ISDN ) Multiplexer shall interface to the E1, PRI ISDN port of any Switch / Server / PBX using PRI ISDN (Euro ISDN) signaling as per ITU-T Rec. Q.931 to interconnect up to 30, analog interfaces to the E1, PRI ISDN port.
- Compatible to Bosch alarm receivers and DSC equipment
- Provides the Caller ID (calling party number) AFTER the analog FXS line goes off-hook (which is one of the requirements of the analog DSC and Bosch alarm receivers).
Alternately, the VCL-PRI ISDN (Euro ISDN) Multiplexer can be configured as a NT to connect to Cisco VoIP etc (TE) equipment in order to provide 30 analog interface to it.
- Available interface is FXS.
- VCL-PRI ISDN (Euro ISDN) Multiplexer uses PRI ISDN (Euro ISDN) signaling in accordance with ITU-T Q.931
- NMS Card with Telnet support
- VF (Voice Frequency) specifications are in accordance with G.712, ITU-T recommendations.
- Ideal choice for corporate and ISP customers, who wish to connect their fully digital PRI ISDN networks to analog telephone sets
- CALLER ID: Supports / provides DTMF caller ID on all 30 ( FXS) analog circuits.
- Management System for monitoring and system configuration
- Compliance with all relevant ITU-T (CCITT) recommendations
- 3U high, compact construction
- Extensive set of alarms
- Synchronization to different user selectable clock sources (User Selectable Priority Assignment)
- Available with E1, PRI ISDN 2Mbps interface or fractional E1, PRI ISDN interface.
||Standard 19 inch DIN rack
||3U (133.22 mm)
- Core System (Common Equipment): Choice of Interface Cards
- Control Card 1 & Control Card 2: FXS (Remote / Subscriber)
- Power Supply Card: Ring Generator
- Connectorized Backplane & 19 inch Shelf