VCL-1043-STM-1/4 SDH Multiplexer and GigE-SDH Aggregator’ is the compact Multi-Service Access Platform (MSAP) that offers Gigabit (Optical and Electrical ports), Ethernet (FE), STM-1, STM-4 and E1 aggregation functions. The Gigabit and SDH uplink (network side) interfaces can provide simultaneous services.
The VCL-1043-STM-1/4 SDH Multiplexer and GigE-SDH Aggregator complies to relevant ITU-T standards. This cost-effective and flexible multi-service platform supports STM-1 / STM-4 level uplink (networks side) ports and various optional downlink (customer side) ports to provide E1, optical, Ethernet over SDH and Ethernet over PDH traffic access and aggregation.
The TDM traffic in SDH/MSTP network and the packet traffic in IP network can be distributed and aggregated in the STM-1/4 SDH Multiplexer and GigE-SDH Aggregator.
The VCL-1043-STM-1/4 SDH Multiplexer and GigE-SDH Aggregator allows time-slot cross-connection and IP data switching facility. With the ability of connecting various network topologies, reliable self-healing mechanism and unified intelligent management system, the product is suitable for enterprise access, private network interconnection, mobile base stations connection and video monitoring applications.
- Four Gigabit Ethernet interfaces (UTP / SFP)
- Supports GFP (G.8040, G.7041 / Y.1303), VCAT (G.7043) and LCAS (G.7042) encapsulation
- Supports Non-blocking switching for granularity VC-12/ TU3/ VC4
- Supports MEF-9 and MEF-14 compliant for EPL, EVPL, E-LAN
- Supports Enhanced Ethernet traffic management with hierarchical QoS, includes:
- DSCP based QoS
- 802.1p based QoS
- VLAN based QoS
- Port based flow control.