VCL-MX-XW, Industrial Grade Ethernet Switch IEC 61850-3 (Sub-Station Hardened)
VCL-MX-XW, Industrial Grade Ethernet, IEC 61850-3 complied Sub-Station Hardened Switch, is a flexible Ethernet Switch that is packaged in a 1U high, 19-inch rack-mountable shelf that can be installed in harsh environments. It requires no external fans or forced air cooling.
This IEC 61850-3 complied switch offers a wide choice of 1+1 redundant power supply options which include 24VDC, -48VDC, 110-125VDC, 110VAC and 240VAC.
VCL-MX-XW Industrial Grade Ethernet Switch offers 8, Fast Ethernet (FE) User Ports which can be selected by the user as 10/100BaseT Electrical or 100BaseFX Optical. Additionally, it has 2, Gigabit Ethernet Network Ports which can be configured by the user as 10/100/1000BaseT Electrical or 1000BaseSX or 1000BaseLX Optical. It is a fully managed Switch that offers 1+1 Ethernet link redundancy and QoS by implementing IEEE802.1p, 802.1Q and Differentiated Services (Diffserv) and packet priority classification protocols for traffic management and optimization.
- Product Flyer
- 10 Port Sub-Station Hardened Switch
- User Side: 8 Fast Ethernet Ports: 8 x 10BaseT / 100BaseT / 100BaseFX full-duplex User Ethernet ports. All 8 User-side Ports - are individually configurable as either 10/110BaseT Electrical or 100BaseFX Optical ports, as required.
- Uplink / Network Side: 2 Gigabit Ethernet Ports: 1000BaseSX/LX Optical or 10/100/1000BaseT Electrical. Both Uplink / Network Ports - user configurable to either 1000Base Optical or 10/100/1000BaseT Electrical.
- Sub-Station Hardened Managed Switch designed to operate in rugged environments even in extreme (-400C to +650C) temperature conditions.
- Does not require any external fans or forced air cooling.
- Uplink / Network Ports: 2 User Selectable Gigabit Ethernet Fiber / Copper ports.
- Downlink / User Side Ports: 8 Fiber / 8 Copper Fast Ethernet ports - the user may select any 8 ports - 10Mbps/100Mbps BaseT or 100BaseFX in any configuration.
- Sub-Station Hardened Design
- IEC 61850-3 and IEEE 1613 complied
- -400C to +650C operating temperature
- 1+1 redundant power supply
- Wide DC and AC voltage operating range
- 24VDC to 72VDC,
- 90VDC to 250VDC,
- 85VAC to 240VAC.
Ethernet Port Features
- 8 x 10BaseT / 100BaseT / 100BaseFX full-duplex User Ethernet ports.
- All 8 User-side Ports - user configurable to either 10/110BaseT Electrical or 100BaseFX Optical ports.
- All 8 User-side Copper Ethernet Ports - Auto-negotiation, auto-MDI/MDIX.
- 2 Uplink / Network Ports (1000Base Optical) full-duplex Gigabit Ethernet ports.
- 2 Uplink / Network Ports (10/100/1000BaseT) full-duplex Ethernet ports.
- Ethernet packet forwarding at wire-speed, non-blocking.
- User programmable bandwidth rate control on a per port basis (Ingress / Egress Rate Limiting).
- Flow Control.
- Ethernet packet filter and prioritization on each of the ports (port based priority).
- Reliable Store-and-Forward operation with data integrity checking.
- Support s up to 1632 Byte Frames.
- 1+1 Ethernet Link Protection.
- Supports VLAN and IEEE802.1Q VLAN tagging for Management Port.
- IEEE802.1p, 802.1Q and Differential Services (DS) QoS.
- NTP Client for automatic time updation.
RS232 serial console port.
USB console port.
In-band Ethernet (Telnet, SSH and TFTP) management.
Real Time Clock (RTC).
Automatic updating of RTC time standalone card - RTC shall update itself at user defined intervals from an NTP Server the user shall define the IP address of the NTP server).
Supports command line interface with predictive command completion.
Supports IEEE802.1x security.
SNMP V2 Traps.
Power Supply Options
- Dual Redundant (AC + DC).
- 1+1 DC (-24V) power (18 to 40V DC).
- 1+1 DC (-48V) power (40 to 72V DC).
- 1+1 DC 110-125V power (90 to 135V DC).
- 1+1 AC power (100 to 240V AC, 50/60 Hz).
- AC or DC.
- EMI/EMC compliant.
- External Alarms
- Dry Contact Relay.