VCL-CB-BR - E1 Channel Bank with Answer Supervision
Valiant E1 Channel Bank - the VCL-CB-BR provides answer supervision / battery reversal / polarity reversal support. Available with FXO, FXS and 2W/4W E&M interfaces. It used in applications to deliver voice over an end-to-end E1 (radio / fiber / HDSL) links.
The interface to the analog PSTN (POTS*) lines have been ruggedized to provide complete protection against line card failures which occur from induced voltages from AC power lines and lightening strikes and difficult field conditions.
The VCL-CB-BR™ E1 Channel bank offers all types of analog interfaces including FXO, FXS and 2W/4W E&M interfaces, that may be required to deliver voice over an end-to-end E1 (radio / fiber / HDSL) links.
Data Sheet (PDF)
Valiant also introduces its intelligent E1 Channel Bank, VCL-CB-BR™ with compatibility to fixed wireless cellular terminals / GSM fixed wireless terminals / Telular fixed wireless cellular terminals with voice activity detection (VAD) activated "answer supervision" and "disconnect supervision" to connect VoIP (Voice over IP), Voice over Frame Relay and Voice over ATM servers to GSM fixed wireless networks.
Valiant E1 channel bank is especially designed for VoIP (Voice over IP), Voice over Frame Relay and Voice over ATM, call-termination and long distance communications markets and operators who wish to terminate their long-distance traffic directly to the GSM fixed wireless terminals. The channel bank solution provides a cost-effective platform to connect to upto 30, GSM fixed wireless terminals to a digital E1 interface of VoIP (Voice over IP), Voice over Frame Relay and Voice over ATM Gateways.
E1 channel bank provides answer supervision feature when the called party answers, upon receiving an actual battery reversal of the PSTN analog line. Both, the line connect and disconnect functions are provided using the actual battery reversal function of the PSTN analog line (e.g. much like your coin pay-phones).
- Available with FXO, FXS and 2W/4W E&M interfaces.
- Also available with PRI ISDN (Euro ISDN) Q.931 interface
- Ruggedized equipment design.
- Provide complete protection against the line card failures occurring from induced voltages from AC power lines and lightening strikes and other difficult field conditions.
- VF (Voice Frequency) specifications are in accordance with G.712, ITU-T recommendations to provide clear voice.
- Ideal choice for long distance call / traffic termination operators, corporate and ISP customers, who wish to connect their fully digital networks to the PSTN, through the available analog dial-up PTT lines.
- Available with an E1, 2Mbps interface or a fractional E1 interface (to even start service with less than 10 lines).
- Ideal for long distance traffic termination.
- Also used in conventional applications to deliver voice over an end-to-end E1 (radio / fiber / HDSL) links.
- Available with FXO, FXS and 2W/4W E&M customer interfaces.
- Compliance to all the relevant ITU-T recommendations.
- Modular, 3U high, compact construction provides easy maintenance.
- Plug & Play - easy to install equipment.
- Extensive set of alarms
- Available with easy to use Windows™ based Graphical User Interface.
- Synchronization to different user selectable clock sources.
- Remote Access through TCP/IP (for remote configuration and monitoring - available as an optional extra).
- FXO interface cards - connect to the analog PSTN (telco) lines.
- FXS interface cards - connect to analog telephone sets.
- E&M interface cards - connect to E&M switches / interfaces.