Working of 1+1 Ethernet Failover Protection / Failover Switch : Explained
Click here to see application block diagram
Application # 1 (Ordering Part#: VCL-2478-SafeComm-Eth-F)
Ethernet link is connected to RTU-1 / Server-1
Application # 2
Equipment 1 fails. Ethernet link automatically switches to RTU-2 / Server-2
Application # 3
Equipment 1 recovers - Ethernet link automatically reverts and reconnects to RTU-1 / Server-1
Description (Ordering Part#: VCL-2478-SafeComm-Eth-F)
- Provides 1+1 Equipment / Server Protection / Failover
- Failsafe: Never becomes a point of failure. Automatically reverts to the primary link even in power down condition.
- Fast automatic network switching upon network failure. Eliminates Network Downtime.
- Completely eliminates re-routing of Ethernet cables. Ethernet cables are automatically moved to the available network port.
- Essential for Offices, Banks, ATMs, Industrial Installations requiring minimum service interruption due to network outage.
- Disaster Recovery.