Key Features and Highlights
- 1+1 Control Card Processor Redundancy
- 1+1 Cross-Connect / TSI Redundancy
- 1+1 Timing (Synchronization Clock) Redundancy. Offers "user selectable" clock / timing synchronization priority.
- 1+1 -48V DC Power Supply Redundancy (Dual Power Input allows the equipment to be powered from two separate -48V DC sources
- The Dual Power Inputs allow the equipment to be powered from two separate power sources. AC input external adapter is an optional for AC mains operation
- Bit Error Rate (BER) monitoring BER thresholds to generate BER alarms automatically whenever alarm limits are exceeded
- Telnet remote access. SSH for secured remote access
- SNMP traps
- Maintains Access Security Log.
- USB and RS232, Interface for local connection through the serial interface to the "Network Control and Management Software"
- User Selectable Internal, External and Loop-timed clock synchronization priority options
- Local and remote loopback facility.
- System Access, Control and Management Options
- CLI Control Interface (HyperTerminal or VT100)
- SNMP V2 Traps (MIB File provided)
- GUI (Graphical User Interface).
OAM: Operation and Management Ports
- RS232 Serial Port
- USB COM Port
- 10/100BaseT Ethernet for remote access.
Timing (Clock) Synchronization
||Internal Clock, Loop-Timed Clock, External Clock. User selectable synchronization priority
||Internal Clock, span clock timing derived from incoming HDB3 links (Loop-Timed), External Clock, 75 Ohms (TTL), 2.048 Mbits and 120 Ohms (Bits clock)
- Synchronization Clock Selection
- Status of alarms
- Enabled / Disabled status of 2.048 Mbps E1 ports
- Monitoring the 80 Port E1 DACS status and configuration
- Monitoring of E1 Link status: LOS, LOF, AIS, ES, SES, UAS.
Alarm Status and Monitoring
- Loss of incoming signal at all 2.048 Mbps E1 Ports
- Configuration error alarm.
Security and Protection
- Secured Access via SSH V2
- Password Protection: Password Protection in compliance with the mandatory clauses of the GR-815-CORE-2 specifications for secured access control.
- Logging: Maintains a log of all successful and un-successful attempts. Logged information includes the ID and the IP address of the accessing entities. Alerts the administrator if the un-successful logging attempts exceed 3.
- Security Audit: All access logs for up to 30 days are maintained for security audit purposes.
- Security log entry of any request or activity including that user-ID (including IP address, if applicable), to establish user accountability
- Report Generation / Audit Trail
- Security Administration.
- 1 to 80 E1 Ports LED indicators
- 5V DC present
- -48V DC present
- Configuration error.
External Alarm - Contact Closures
- 1 Alarm relay Type - Form "C"
Application # 1
Application # 2