4 x E1 Multiplexer - E1 Drop Insert (Add Drop) Voice Data PCM Multiplexer
Available in Standard and Deluxe Versions
Valiant's E1 Multiplexer the VCL-MX, 2Mbps E1 voice and data, drop-insert (add-drop) PCM multiplexer Version 2 is available in two Versions. They provide a range of voice (POTS) and digital data services to subscribers located at different locations, requiring to interconnect and establish a voice and data network over an E1 link. The VCL-MX is available in 4 versions, each providing different features and voice / data interfaces.
The VCL-MX, E1, Drop-Insert PCM Multiplexer provides voice telephony and digital data services which may include:
The Multiplexer may be used in Terminal or Drop-Insert configuration to provide
- Toll Quality Voice services
- Interconnect LAN (Campus Network)
- Provide LAN-WAN Interconnectivity
- Provide Leased Lines on DSL for SOHO Applications
VCL-MX, Version 2 - Deluxe Version system includes the advanced features and capabilities, listed below:
- 2Mbps, 4 E1 non-blocking cross-connect at 64Kbps (DS-0) level
- 1+1 Redundant Power Supply
- May be used in a Point-to-Point, Point-to-Multi point, Add-Drop (drop-insert), Tree and Star topology
- SNMP V2
- In-band and Out-of-band management
- Network Management System (Monitor and configure multiple units from a single central location).
Equipment Maintenance and Management features of the VCL-MX, Version 3 (Deluxe Version)
- Serial Management Port (RS232) – COM Port
- TCP/IP - 10/100 BaseT for remote management over a LAN / TCP/IP network
- SNMP V2 (MIB File provided with the equipment)
- Telnet - CLI (Command Line Interface)
- Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- Network Management System (to monitor multiple units from a single central location).
- E&M (2Wire / 4Wire)
- FXS-FXS (Hot-Line)
- Ring Generator (75V RMS)
- G.703 @ 64 Kbps, co-directional
- Timing Options - Internal Clock, Loop-Timed Clock, External Clock
- Synchronization Sources - Internal Clock, span clock timing derived from incoming HDB3 links (Loop-Timed), External Clock, 75 Ohms 2 MHz (TTL), 2.048 Mbps (BITS) Clock.
- Default Option - Internal Clock (Stratum 3)